Shah’s Newsagents and Post Office is a very highly regarded convenience store and Post Office that has been in the ownership of our clients for 30 years.
The business provides traditional Post Office services alongside a wide variety of convenience goods that are proven to sell without waste of stock, these include: greeting cards, convenience items, alcohol, confectionery, stationery, scratch cards, Lottery and holds an alcohol licence. Customers can use the Post Office counter to withdraw cash and perform banking activities.
Shah’s Newsagents has built an enviable reputation within the area for the very high quality of goods and services offered, which has resulted in a very loyal client base, a high volume of repeat trade and word of mouth recommendations.
There is potential for further growth plus the opportunity to purchase the Freehold.
- Essex, T/O £150,000 excluding Post office and Lottery. Freehold option available, Open to offers, LEASEHOLD £60,000 + SAV, FREEHOLD - £170,000
- Net Profit £53,000, (£59,000 forecast for 30 June 2019)
- Includes a wide variety of convenience goods and an ATM, Loyal client base.
- Holds an alcohol licence, High levels of passing trade, only post office in 10 mile radius with parking directly outside, Distressed sale due to vendors health conditions.
- Freehold option available, Open to offers, LEASEHOLD £60,000 + SAV, FREEHOLD - £170,000