Following years of managing this engineering company the owners are seeking a buyer in order to concentrate on their other interests in a much larger business which they are involved with. An opportunity therefore exists for a new owner with the time and resources to make a bigger impact on the business by incorporating into another engineering group in which it has a strategic fit or for an individual with the drive to take the business to the next level.
- Well established Engineering company specialising in sheet metal fabrication, welding and general machining
- Operates to ISO9001:2008 standards
- Internal processes and quality management systems which are far in advance of a smaller sized business with the ability to analyse job performance, utilisation, cash-flow forecasting, capacity planning, in addition to a number of management KPI’s
- Operates from an 18,000 square feet factory, within easy reach of the North East main connecting roads, equipped with a variety of metalworking machinery including a CNC pressbrake machine – a break option in the lease available in 2020
- Track record of generating Turnover in excess of c.£900k with FY19 being c.£1.1m