Well established skip hire and waste management business with an excellent reputation for providing a quality service based in the North East of England.
The owners have decided to concentrate on their other business interests within their group and allow someone to take this long established business to the next level. This opportunity suits a waste management business seeking an additional site, a complimentary business seeking to diversify into this industry or an individual or group of individuals seeking a business in this sector.
Relocation of the business is also a possibility.
The business is run without significant management from current owners.
- Licenced waste transfer station allowing 75,000 tonnes of materials and a transport licence for up to 9 vehicles
- Exponential room for growth with latest figures showing use of c.29,000 tonnes resulting in capacity for an additional c.46,000 tonnes
- Forecasted Turnover for FY21 of c.£1.4m
- Latest Net Assets figures of £269k with the only debt in the business being asset-based hire purchase
- Diverse range of long-standing customers with contracts in place with local authorities for waste collection