An opportunity has arisen to acquire the trade and assets of the business via an accelerated process to be carried out by a third-party licenced insolvency practitioner.
Offers are being sought for the trade and assets – interested parties must demonstrate available funds of £15m;
Any purchase is expected to be undertaken through an Administration Insolvency Process and the usual insolvency sale provisions will apply;
Best and final offers are being requested by 5 pm (GMT) on Monday 20 June 2022 with the view to completing the transaction within the shortest duration thereafter; and
Further information can be obtained following the completion of a non-disclosure agreement.
- The business has a turnover in excess of £50m
- The company provides a range of services to the public, private and residential sectors of the construction industry
- Asset base includes property, owned plant & machinery, debtors and a substantial forward order book
- Strong work pipeline across a range of sectors
- Highly experienced, respected workforce